Hello, I'm Nicole Pullin
For the past 17 years I have had the pleasure of designing and implementing web sites for amazing clients.
I made my first website back in 1996 and I have been hooked ever since. My passion for technology, visual design and satisfying clients are the driving force behind my work. I work with companies to create positive online experiences for their employees and customers.
I love collaborating with talented people on exciting projects.
For the right-sized project, I can be the one-woman show that brings your idea to life.
Roles I have held:
- User Experience Lead
- Interaction Designer
- Front-end Developer
- Business Analyst
- Graphic Designer
- End-user Trainer
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance Analyst
What I do:
- Design & implement branded experiences for SharePoint and Wordpress
- Gather system requirements
- Create wireframes and prototypes
- Design graphical user interfaces
- Conduct card sorts
- Perform usability testing
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
- Lead focus groups
- Train clients on their new systems